|Die casting machine 88 tons / 280 tons / 400 tons / 500 tons / 800 tons / 1250 tons
|Drawing or sample→Making mould→Making samples→Casting→Deburring→Second machining (Drilling and thread, CNC machining)→Surface treatment (Polishing, Anodized, Powder coating, Paint, E-blacking)→Assembly and packing→Shipped
|Led light housing & Led Heat sink
Auto & motorcycle & bicycle parts
Power tool housing
Die casting kitchen utensils
|Auto CAD,CAD, PDF,3D, SLDPRT
|T/T, Paypal, Western Union
|T/T, Paypal, Western Union
|According on quantity(Generally 10~25 working days)
|50,000pcs per month
|More than 15 years of experience in die casting.
Advanced production equipment.
Scope of application
ZheJiang Mingde metal products Co., Ltd. was established in 2015. Our factory is located in the Dainan Industrial Park of the Yangtze River economic development belt in eastern China, mainly producing aluminum alloy, stainless steel and mechanical parts. We passed ISO9001-2015 quality system certification in 2017, and has an excellent quality assurance system and strict management network. The precision, performance and service life of our moulds and products are at the leading level in China. We maintains long-term partnership with famous large enterprises such as Haier, tangze, ZheJiang Julong, etc.
Our production equipment includes two 550 tons horizontal cold die casting machines, 2 400 tons horizontal cold die casting machines, two 280 tons horizontal cold die casting machines, 4 6140CNC lathes, 6 6136 lathes, 30 CNC lathes and six machining centers. One 100 tons oil press, 1 25 tons oil press, drilling and milling machines and other auxiliary equipment. The main products are bicycle flower drum, bearing seat, pulley and turbine fan cover, with an annual output of more than 1 million pieces. At the same time, we support customized products according to customers’ design drawings.
The company not only has advanced equipment, but also has excellent professional technicians and skilled operators. At present, the company has more than 100 full-time employees, including 8 senior engineers specialized in mold design. The factory has operated for many years and accumulated rich experience in mold design and product production.
We adhere to the principle of “customer first, integrity first, excellent products”, strictly control quality and meet customer needs. We look CHINAMFG to becoming your reliable partner—-your machinery parts production base, and a strong backing for competitiveness
1.Business license and quality management system certification
2.Management system certificate
Q1: What’s your MOQ?
A1: Our MOQ is depending on the weight, basically is 200kgs per order.
Q2: Do you offer free sample?
A2: We regret that we do not provide free samples. But Small batch order is available.
Q3: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A3: We are both manufacturers and traders. We have a factory of more than 5000 square meters, mainly producing aluminum die-casting products. In addition, we also have outsourcing factories with stable cooperation to provide customers with other products related to the process.
Q4: Can you make packing and logo as customer request?
A4: Yes .we can. But we will charge relevant fees.
|Die Casting Method:
|Precision Die Casting
|Customizing Various Parts
|Casting Surface Quality Level:
|CE, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
Can belt pulleys be part of HVAC systems and air conditioning units?
Yes, belt pulleys can indeed be part of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems and air conditioning units. They play a crucial role in the operation of these systems, contributing to the movement of air, power transmission, and controlling the functionality of various components. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys are involved in HVAC systems and air conditioning units:
1. Air Handling Units: Belt pulleys are commonly used in air handling units (AHUs) of HVAC systems. AHUs are responsible for circulating and conditioning air within buildings. Belt-driven AHUs employ pulleys to drive the fans or blowers that move air through the system. The rotation of the pulleys drives the fan blades, creating airflow and facilitating the exchange of heat or coolness in the air conditioning process.
2. Cooling Towers: Cooling towers, a key component of HVAC systems, are used to remove heat from the building. Belt pulleys are employed in cooling towers to drive the fan systems that enhance the cooling process. The pulleys drive the cooling tower fans, which draw in ambient air and facilitate the evaporation of water, effectively dissipating heat and lowering the temperature of the circulated water.
3. Fan Coil Units: Fan coil units are part of HVAC systems and provide localized heating or cooling to specific areas within a building. Belt pulleys can be used in fan coil units to drive the fans that distribute conditioned air. The rotation of the pulleys drives the fan blades, enabling the movement of air through the unit and delivering heating or cooling to the desired space.
4. Compressors: In air conditioning units, belt pulleys are employed in the compressor system. The compressor is responsible for compressing the refrigerant, which enables the cooling process. Belt-driven compressors use pulleys to drive the compressor’s motor, which pressurizes the refrigerant and facilitates its movement through the air conditioning system. The pulleys ensure the efficient operation of the compressor, which is essential for the cooling function.
5. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are essential for power transmission in HVAC systems and air conditioning units. They are used to transmit power from the motor or engine to various components, such as fans, compressors, pumps, and other mechanical parts. The rotation of the pulleys transfers power and enables the operation of these components, ensuring the functionality of the HVAC system or air conditioning unit.
6. Variable Speed Control: Belt pulleys can also be utilized for variable speed control in HVAC systems. By using pulleys of different sizes or incorporating variable speed pulley systems, the rotational speed of fans or other driven components can be adjusted. This allows for precise control over airflow, temperature, and overall system performance, optimizing energy efficiency and comfort levels in the building.
7. Maintenance and Serviceability: Belt pulleys in HVAC systems and air conditioning units are designed for easy maintenance and serviceability. They allow for straightforward belt replacement or adjustment, ensuring that the system can be properly maintained and serviced to maintain optimal performance and reliability.
In summary, belt pulleys are integral components of HVAC systems and air conditioning units. They are involved in power transmission, driving fans and blowers, controlling compressors, and facilitating the movement of air for heating, cooling, and ventilation. Belt pulleys contribute to the overall functionality, energy efficiency, and serviceability of HVAC systems, playing a vital role in providing comfortable and controlled environments in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
How do belt pulleys contribute to the operation of conveyor systems for material handling?
Belt pulleys play a crucial role in the operation of conveyor systems for material handling. Conveyor systems are widely used in industries such as manufacturing, mining, logistics, and agriculture to transport bulk materials or goods from one location to another. The belt pulleys in these systems contribute significantly to their functionality, efficiency, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys contribute to the operation of conveyor systems for material handling:
1. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys serve as the driving force for conveyor systems, transmitting power from an electric motor or engine to move the conveyor belt. The pulley is typically connected to the motor or engine shaft, and as it rotates, it drives the belt, which in turn transports the materials along the conveyor. The size and design of the pulley, along with the tension in the belt, determine the power transmission efficiency and the capacity of the conveyor system to handle different load weights and volumes.
2. Belt Tension and Tracking: Belt pulleys help maintain proper tension and tracking of the conveyor belt. Tensioning pulleys are used to adjust and maintain the tension in the belt, ensuring it remains taut and properly engaged with the pulleys. Tracking pulleys, also known as snub or bend pulleys, are strategically positioned to guide the belt and keep it centered on the pulley system. Proper tension and tracking prevent belt slippage, misalignment, and material spillage, ensuring smooth and reliable operation of the conveyor system.
3. Speed Control: Belt pulleys enable speed control in conveyor systems. By using different-sized pulleys or adjusting the pulley arrangement, the speed of the conveyor belt can be modified to suit specific material handling requirements. Speed control is essential for optimizing production processes, accommodating different material characteristics, and ensuring efficient material flow along the conveyor system.
4. Directional Changes: Belt pulleys facilitate directional changes in conveyor systems. By incorporating various pulley configurations, such as drive pulleys, idler pulleys, and bend pulleys, the conveyor belt can be guided around curves or redirected to different paths. This allows for flexible routing and layout of the conveyor system to adapt to space constraints or specific material flow patterns in material handling operations.
5. Load Distribution: Belt pulleys contribute to the even distribution of the load on the conveyor belt. As the belt wraps around the pulleys, the contact area between the belt and pulley surface spreads the load across a larger surface area. This load distribution minimizes stress concentration, reduces belt wear, and extends the operational life of the conveyor system.
6. Maintenance and Safety: Belt pulleys play a role in the maintenance and safety of conveyor systems. Accessible pulleys allow for easy inspection, cleaning, and maintenance of the conveyor belt. Pulley guards and covers provide protection against accidental contact with moving parts, enhancing the safety of personnel working around the conveyor system.
7. Customization and Adaptability: Belt pulleys can be customized and designed to meet specific material handling requirements. They can be manufactured in various sizes, materials, and configurations to accommodate different belt widths, load capacities, and environmental conditions. This customization ensures that the belt pulleys are optimized for the specific needs of the material handling application.
In summary, belt pulleys are integral components of conveyor systems for material handling. They contribute to power transmission, belt tensioning, speed control, directional changes, load distribution, and overall system maintenance and safety. By utilizing appropriately sized and designed belt pulleys, conveyor systems can efficiently and reliably transport bulk materials or goods, enhancing productivity and streamlining material handling operations in various industries.
Can you explain the different types of belt pulleys and their applications?
There are several different types of belt pulleys, each designed for specific applications and requirements. The choice of pulley type depends on factors such as the power transmission needs, speed control requirements, space limitations, and the type of belt or rope used. Here’s an overview of some common types of belt pulleys and their applications:
1. V-Belt Pulleys: V-belt pulleys are one of the most widely used types of pulleys. They have a trapezoidal groove profile and are designed to accommodate V-belts, which have a corresponding cross-sectional shape. V-belt pulleys are commonly used in applications that require high torque transmission, such as in industrial machinery, automotive engines, and HVAC systems.
2. Flat Belt Pulleys: Flat belt pulleys have a flat or slightly crowned surface without any grooves. They are used with flat belts, which have a rectangular cross-section. Flat belt pulleys are suitable for applications that require high-speed power transmission, such as in textile machines, printing presses, and conveyor systems.
3. Timing Belt Pulleys: Timing belt pulleys, also known as synchronous pulleys, have teeth or grooves that mesh with the teeth of a timing belt. This design provides precise and synchronous power transmission, making them suitable for applications that require accurate positioning and timing, such as in robotics, CNC machines, and automotive engines.
4. Variable Speed Pulleys: Variable speed pulleys, also called adjustable or variable pitch pulleys, allow for continuous speed control by adjusting the effective diameter of the pulley. They feature movable pulley halves or arms that change the distance between the grooves, altering the speed ratio. Variable speed pulleys are used in applications where adjustable speed control is required, such as in machinery with variable loads or in variable speed drives.
5. Step Pulleys: Step pulleys have multiple grooves of different diameters arranged on the same pulley. By changing the belt position between these different grooves, the speed ratio can be adjusted. Step pulleys are commonly used in machines such as drill presses, lathes, and milling machines, where a range of predetermined speeds is required for different operations.
6. Idler Pulleys: Idler pulleys are not directly involved in power transmission but are used to redirect and tension the belt. They help maintain proper belt tension, improve belt wrap around the pulleys, and assist in achieving the desired belt path. Idler pulleys are commonly used in automotive engines, HVAC systems, and other belt-driven systems.
7. Clutch Pulleys: Clutch pulleys are specialized pulleys that incorporate a clutch mechanism. They allow for on-demand engagement and disengagement of the pulley from the driven shaft. Clutch pulleys are commonly used in automotive applications, such as in alternators, where they enable efficient power generation while reducing drag during idle or deceleration.
It’s important to note that these are just a few examples of belt pulley types, and there may be other specialized designs based on specific application requirements. The selection of the appropriate belt pulley type depends on factors such as the power transmission needs, speed control requirements, load capacity, and the type of belt or rope used.
In summary, different types of belt pulleys, such as V-belt pulleys, flat belt pulleys, timing belt pulleys, variable speed pulleys, step pulleys, idler pulleys, and clutch pulleys, are designed for specific applications and requirements. Understanding the characteristics and applications of these pulley types allows for the proper selection and utilization of belt pulleys in various mechanical systems.
editor by CX